- Monday: 8:00AM to 8:00PM
- Tuesday: By Appointment Only
- Wednesday: 8:00AM to 8:00PM
- Thursday: By Appointment Only
- Friday: 8:00AM to 8:00PM
- Saturday: 8:00AM to 8:00PM
- Sunday: By Appointment Only
Get a healthy, gorgeous smile at Alyssa J. Albright, DDS
- Patient Information
- View all Services
- All-on-4 Dental Implants
- ClearCorrect Braces
- Dental Checkup
- Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dental Veneers and Dental Laminates
- Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Emergency Dentist
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Invisalign Dentist
- Kid Friendly Dentist
- Laser Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentist
- Root Canal Treatment
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
- Patient Education
- Alternative to Braces for Teens
- Dental Anxiety
- Do I Have Sleep Apnea?
- Do I Need a Root Canal?
- I Think My Gums Are Receding
- Improve Your Smile for Senior Pictures
- Options For Replacing Missing Teeth
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- What Can I Do to Improve My Smile?
- What Do I Do If I Damage My Dentures?
- What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth?
- When Is a Tooth Extraction Necessary?
- Which is Better Invisalign or Braces?
- Why Are My Gums Bleeding?
- Will I Need a Bone Graft for Dental Implants?
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Contact Us
NOTICE OF TEMPORARY CHANGE TO DENTAL CARE AVAILABILITY
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients, families, staff and community. In this unprecedented time, we are deeply committed to keeping everyone safe.
In light of the evolving pandemic and out of an abundance of caution, we have decided to limit patient treatment due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our office is heeding recommendations to limit dental treatment for emergencies only. We believe that this shift will allow us to more effectively evaluate this dynamic situation and assist in following the CDC's guidance on social separation. If you have an appointment scheduled with us in the next week or so, our office will be in touch to help reschedule your appointment.
There will be a dentist on call in the event of a dental emergency. Should you require urgent dental care, please call our office as you normally would and our staff will contact you.
We did not make this decision lightly. A great deal of care, research and planning guided our decision. We will continue to evaluate the situation as it evolves and determine when it is appropriate for us to return to our normal business hours.
Again, please understand that we are making this decision with the health and well-being of our patients, our families, our team and our community in mind.
We wish all of you continued health and strength during this challenging time.
Alyssa Albright and Staff